Nearly 178 million U.S. Internet users watched 33.2 billion online
videos during December 2009, according to the latest data from comScore Vedio Metrix.
This means Americans watched an average of 187 videos per viewer during the month.
Here are some other related stats from comScore's announcement:
- 86.5 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video in December.
- 134.4 million viewers watched more than 13 billion videos on YouTube.com — 97.1 videos per viewer.
- 44.9 million viewers watched 423.3 million videos on MySpace Sites — 9.4 videos per viewer.
- The average Hulu viewer watched 22.9 videos, totaling 2.2 hours of videos per viewer.
- The duration of the average online video was 4.1 minutes.
It's no mystery any more, you should create videos for your law firms practice!