I use the Iphone and love it and it seems like more and more legal professionals are using the Iphone. The Iphone has many great features for lawyers and there are more and more apps geared towards the legal industry. I will be reviewing some of the best apps for lawyers over the next month. The Iphone 4 just came out and people are loving it, time to upgrade again!
IPHONE 4 REVIEWS ARE IN and they are all Great!
- Joshua Topolsky of Engadget has an incredibly well-written review, full of details, facts, pictures and videos. And he loves the iPhone 4, concluding: “We’re not going to beat around the bush — in our approximation, the iPhone 4 is the best smartphone on the market right now. The combination of gorgeous new hardware, that amazing display, upgraded cameras, and major improvements to the operating system make this an extremely formidable package. Yes, there are still pain points that we want to see Apple fix, and yes, there are some amazing alternatives to the iPhone 4 out there. But when it comes to the total package — fit and finish in both software and hardware, performance, app selection, and all of the little details that make a device like this what it is — we think it’s the cream of the current crop.” If you only read one review, read this one.
- Walt Mossberg of the Wall Street Journal writes that the iPhone 4 is a “big, well-designed update that, in my view, keeps it in the lead in the smartphone wars.” He criticizes the AT&T network, but otherwise concludes that “Apple has built a beautiful smartphone that works well, adds impressive new features and is still, overall, the best device in its class.”
- David Pogue of the New York Times writes that the iPhone 4 is “amazing” and that it “feels solid and Lexus-like.”
- Ed Baig of USA Today writes that the iPhone 4 “demonstrates once again why Apple’s handset is the one to beat.”
OTHER IPHONE 4 NEWS
- Jenna Wortham of the New York Times writes about people waiting in line for an iPhone 4 yesterday.
- You can download the iPhone 4 user guide (243 pages) in PDF format here.
- Andy Ihnatko of the Chicago Sun Times discusses iOS 4, as does Roy Forchgott of the New York Times.
- iSmashPhone looks at the Best 64 Features of iOS 4.
1 thought on “IPhone News For Lawyers”
1st iPhone app by a law firm?
ICE+, a free application from Beasley Allen, is designed to help In Case of Emergency (I.C.E).
The app stores critical information such as emergency contacts, medications, allergies and medical conditions.
Unlike other ICE apps, ICE+ doubles as an accident checklist for documenting important details such as driver contact info, insurance information, witness statements, and photos.
PLUS, with the click of a button, you can submit this information instantly to Beasley Allen for a no cost, no obligation legal evaluation.